Tuesday, June 22, 2010

hath Hell frozen over??

In a million years, I never would have thought that I would have known how to start a blog, let alone actually start one. Yet here we are, me and you... you and me, how romantic this is!

Well this is my deal, I have decided that I am going to be more proactive in my life. I feel as if I have taken a 5 year summer vacation and I am just now walking into my first day of school in my birthday suit (of which has somehow greatly expanded during my "break"). In order to keep my scatter brain on track, I am going to make a list of 5 things that I would like to accomplish everyday, like this:

The groovy pictures were quick sketched while I was on hold at work (damn you Transamerica... although head bobbing to the hold music is now a daily ritual for me). As you can plainly see... my list is short and sweet- things that I wanted to accomplish yesterday, all of which I did- other than putting the clothes away, who actually wants to put the clothes away though??

Here is today's list:

Hopefully the clothes are put away by my next entry...

No comments:

Post a Comment