Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm Baaaaaack!

I've been flaky... super flakey for a while now. We've bought a house, moved into said house (guh), experienced a great and painful loss, thought about the future, etc... you know how it goes! I just plain old didn't have much to say.
Well folks... good news for you- that has changed!
This weekend brought a ray of light into our house. I'm not sure what, but something changed and it's like woah. It's like Marianne from TrueBlood has done her crazy vibrating thing and changed the mood of life (if you dont know what I'm talking about- get it on NetFlix. If you do know what I'm talking about- when the F is season 3 being released on DVD??).
Anywhoooo...
Now that it's starting to thaw here, I'm not as paranoid to take my camera outside and photo document. I'll post pics of the house A-SNAP.


Yes... that is Winnie. She's a nut- TOTAL nut.


No comments:

Post a Comment