Monday, August 23, 2010

And I am really Lame-O!

So it's 5:20 and I'm sitting at my desk at work typing this blog because I am a total lame-o. Well... also because my adorable, little Winnie-baby decided to be a bitch (I can say that because she truly is a bitch in every sense of the word ;P) and chewed up the charger for my laptop. Either way my new one comes tomorrow, but for the past week or so, I have been living off of battery life that seems to dwindle faster than I can say boo. I have been limiting myself to sudden bursts of computer use that only include looking up things that I really need to know and unfortunately not blogging about recent accomplishments. Never fear! I have photo-documented everything and come tomorrow will be furiously blogging my head off.

Until then... I leave you with the exciting list of things that I WILL accomplish tonight:




Later gator!

No comments:

Post a Comment