Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cinderelly Cinderelly...

I spent nearly ALL of Saturday cleaning our house and it was spectacular! I love that feeling of having a gloriously cleaned house without clothes strewn all over the place, dishes stacked high and smelly in the sink, and dog/cat toys torn to pieces making a graveyard out of our hardwood floors. It was so refreshing until I sat down on my couch last night after the long weekend and looked around.

GASP!

I swear someone broke into our house, made a bunch of food and piled the dishes in the sink, threw newspapers all over, and then ripped Winnie's toys to bits and left them dead-all over the house!

No... it was us- the outcome of a long, busy, fun, loverly, holiday weekend filled with Fairs, friends, Twins games, family and a whole lotta love and laughter.

Wish it could have lasted foooooor-ev-er! But alas...

ps... I took many many many many... perhaps too many... pictures both times we went to the fair and will hopefully post tonight (do remember... my house looks like an episode of Hoarders and needs to be cleaned first and foremost... sigh).

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment