Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Reckin' it's time for a change


Sooooo... I've decided to take a new approach to conquering the eternal struggle that is losing weight. With our impedning departure to European shores coming up in just 232 days, I've got to... just got to... snap into it, show some willpower and shed those lbs!

My new approach may seem elementary to most, but the concept has eluded me for many a year. To shed the 100+ I want gone, I am going to... gasp!! ... keep track of what I eat, exercise and drink more water. Who woulda thunk it?!

The list that you see above is going to be an everyday thing (all though I may not post every one). I think that by writing down my progress and what I can do to attain my goals, I'll really be able to see what I am and am not accomplishing. I'm going to be as honest as I can (short of actually revealing my GIIIIIIIIIIIInormous weight... a lady never tells her weight) and really try to get down to the nitty gritty and push myself, which is something that I have never been to good at.

I thank you in advance for any and all encouragement!

Well... here goes nothing! Wish me luck!!!

2 comments: