Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oh Me-Oh My!!!

They're at it again!!! My boys of summer are taking on the Yankees for the second game of the ALDS and I couldn't be more excited and positive about our post season outlook. I am a baseball fan through and through. It runs through my body, my veins, my blood. My dad comes from a small town in SouthWestern Minnesota (big ups Milroy!) where baseball is the way of life. Naturally, that way moved to the cities with my dad and into our home. I've played softball from the time is was 7 years old and count those memories on the field as some of the best.

With that being said... I am shitting my pants right now as the bases are loaded in the bottom of the second with Thome coming up to the plate... dare I even call it???



Tony O.

I had the luxury of sitting in the champions club seats on opening day of Target Field. What an unbelievable experience, one that I will never forget and will always be indebted to my dad for.

I love you, Dad!


just a few thoughts for tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment