Thursday, December 23, 2010

Deep Breath... Ahhhhhh

I have been gone for a long time- an unacceptably long time and I'm sorry. I've just been crazed and stressed and blah! I'm trying to make myself accept personal responsibility in EVERY aspect of my life (for instance~ it's not Ben & Jerry's fault for creating such a delicious variety of ice creams, therefore making me fat- but it is me who decides to eat 5 of those containers...for breakfat, I mean breakfast that has added two full sized watermelons to my chest, 7 lbs of ricotta to my thighs, and stuck a midget's ass on my stomash)... BUT... year end at work sucks, I turned 26 this past Friday, it's Christmas in 2 days (what?!?!) and I'm still presentless for my 3 main squeezes, and the original Grinch is on right now.
SO THERE!
I do love this time of the year though. As hectic as my schedule is going to be for the next three days, I am going to suck up every last minute that I get with my family and friends. With everything that we have gone through in the past year, you really learn to take what life gives you, love every minute of it and share that love with everyone who is there to experience it with you.

My Christmas wish is this: Dale Nelson is one of the most intelligent, inspirational men on this little planet of ours and I am honored to have been able to grow up with him as a role model next door for the passed 25 years. Dale has a chemo resistant cancer that he has been bravely fighting for the better part of a year and after 7 separate, unfortunate chemo trials, he has moved onto radiation. This is where YOU come in... Please send all of the prayers, meditations, good juju, anything that you can muster to the care of Dale Nelson and if possible, please pass this message to anyone... everyone that you know that would like to send a piece of themselves to help this amazing man. All that I can give you in return is gratitude, from the bottom of my heart.

I leave everyone with this lovely little quote:

Welcome Christmas, bring your cheer. Cheer to all those far and near. Christmas Day is in our grasp, so long as we have hands to clasp. Christmas Day will always be, just as long as we have we. Welcome Christmas while we stand, heart to heart and hand to hand.


**Please feel free to post my Christmas wish for Dale on your wall. The more readers, the more thoughts of him, the better. Merry Christmas!**




No comments:

Post a Comment