Thursday, July 22, 2010

crash bANG BOOM!

So I have been MIA for a little while, but I swear that it is not for lack of want. Roo and I have been in and out of town for the past few weekends (making work feel like an eternal game of catch up) and just when things seemed like they were starting to get back on track- we were hit by a drunk (well... we assume he was drunk) driver.

Yes... the driver of the other car was Lindsay Lohan- she was let go by LA County's just justice system and made her way to MN where she proceeded to steal a Mercedes and crash into us.


Wait... Maybe I hit my head harder than I thought.

Anywho... the kid completed a successful pit maneuver on my poor Camry while Roo was driving, sending us into the baracade and then on a wild spin, actually hitting the kid's car with our passenger side (we were in the far right lane). By the time we figured out that we were still on Earth, he and his car filled with hos... I mean young ladies... were out of sight. Needless to say, I was unable to exchange insurance info with him so my poor reliable wondeful Camy the Camry is now a totaled mess in the garage.

At least we're alive... although an insurance settlement would have been nice ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment