Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lacking in organization

The past week has been quite crazy- with trying to get ready for last weekends' 4th festivities, everyone in the world deciding that this is the week that they MUST sell life insurance (yes... i work in the insurance buiz... snore!), and again trying to get ready to go back up north for this coming weekend. Although no lists have been posted, this one from last week has been rotating in my head:

Enter today:

Not much different. But because this is a super short-super busy week at work, Friday is going to come all too fast and Roo and I have to be out of here by 2. Grrr... I guess we'll have to see what happens!

~I'll post some cabin pics when I figure out technology (that's what I have Roo for... amongst many other wonderfully important things!)

No comments:

Post a Comment