Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wacky Wednesday



I have a tragic problem that I have dealt with for most of my life. It started when I was a young child and has only grown worse over the years- spiraling out of control like a heroin addict in Thailand. I am a 25 year old woman now and should have a grap on it, but I just... I just can't. My friends, I am telling you this for the first time, finally putting it out there for the world to judge.

I am incapable of putting away my clothes.

There. I've said it. I'm not sure why it is or what has caused it (maybe there was some horrible laundry accident that occured years ago that I am pushing to the deep, dark, depths of my memory), but what I do know is that it just cannot be conquered. I love the beginning stages- finding the dirty clothes, washing then drying them- but when it comes to actually putting the clothes away something just doesn't click. Roo seems to suffer from the same thing...

And for the record... Winnie doesn't actually have bat wing ears... well not really anyways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment