Monday, November 8, 2010

Back at Home

Though I honestly can't thank my parents enough for letting my pesky animal-children and I come back home to live in their cozy basement bedroom with no windows and daylight only seeping in through 6 random vents (my old bedroom is now my mom's "painting room", my older bedroom is my mom's office...yes, my mother rules the roost), I sure do miss this guy:

With this whole crazy buying a house thing we decided to do, Roo and I both knew that the smartest thing was to move back in with our respective parents and save some money. I didn't realize just how much I would miss laying in his arms every night, making him dinner when I was dead tired, or even our ridiculous fights and the best part---making up! The stresses of waiting and waiting and waiting for this house are mounting, but when I think about building our forever within those walls, my heart swells and I remind myself that good things come to those who wait. I am willing to wait forever and a day as long as I'm with my Roo... even if he does do this while wearing his sister's halloween sweater (I personally lurve it!):
Sexxxy, right??

PS... if anyone knows how to post pictures side by side, will you PLEASE help me!!! As I've stated a million and one times, I am so techno-inept it's not even funny and trying to get two pictures to post side by side is proving impossible... Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment