Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dear Daytime Annoyance;

You don't need to stand up everytime you talk.
When you say something you think is "smart" or "bitchy", please stopy saying "UMMM" with a giggle right after.
Standing next to my cube or anyone elses' cube for that matter for such lenghty periods of time is going to get you hurt---- by my two fists.
Laughing at everything I say is much more annoying than it is enduring- I am not that funny.
Your laughs and gasps at everything said in the office are... uuuurrrrgh.

F.

I need to find a better mood and stop hating on you. You are super nice and only mean the best, but for the past two weeks I have been mean mugging you so hard everytime you turn around. I am sorry and will try to turn my frown upside down.

ps.
your voice sucks
**update: I have a total case of crabs today... not the kind you get off of a Mexican toilet you perv... but a serious case of the "get the F away from me or I might bite off your ear and then tell you to F off," crabs. I think my period might be coming... look out.

No comments:

Post a Comment