Friday, November 12, 2010

In need of good Juju.

Roo and I need lots of help from the big guy and any prayers or good juju is welcome from you out there too. Our dream house, which once seemed to be in the palm of our hands feels to be floating farther away right now. The bank is being difficult (imagine that...), but as I said before, Roo and I know that good things come to those who wait and if this house doesn't go through, another will come our way.

We went on a date last night, which only reaffirmed my undying love for that man. The way that we can freely talk about our hopes, fears, loves, stresses, future and of course... Ancient Aliens (only the best series on the History Channel... dorks unite!) is invaluable. I was talking to my mom and it almost feels that this time we've had apart has really made us appreciate one another in a whole different way. We're dating again, but in a new way. He's truly, completely my best friend and I can't imagine a day without him.

mush, mush, mush! I'm a total nutterbutter, aren't I?!! One day I'm planning a murder, the next I'm gushing over my ooey-gooey love for Roo--- does this make me crazy?

Crazy in Love! hit it B!

No comments:

Post a Comment