Thursday, March 17, 2011

Second Birthday

Welcome to St. Patricia's Day (aka... my second birthday)
As my name is Patricia (would have been Patrick had I been a boy), I am 40% Irish, I love drinking anything, and green things make me happy I pronounced this to be my second birthday years ago. Here is what I am currently doing/enjoying:

Listening to:

Cooking:

Drinking: everything... cause I'm Irish


I'm also making an Irish Beef and Guinness pot pie... I'm completely (well 80%) making up the recipe, so we'll see how this goes. I'll have to get some reviews from my taste testers and post at a later date.
So... I leave you with this, an Irish Blessing:

For every storm, a rainbow
for every tear, a smile.
For every care, a promise,
and a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
a faithful friend to share.
For every sigh, a sweet song,
and an answer to each prayer.

Images Here & Here

No comments:

Post a Comment