Friday, March 11, 2011

Wanna Join Us??

Why hello there!
The Mr. and I are heading out on our annual Memorial Day/Week trip out west and to Roo's dismay, I've dubbed it the Spring Fling! hahahaha He'll probably be all like "seriously?"... yeah Roo... seriously. We did this last year, although it was mostly just quick stops on our way out to Seatle (best...city...ever.). This time around, we're going to take it slow. Instead of blowing through everything in a day, we're going to spend a few days in each local. Here's what the trip looks like so far:
Tuesday through Friday will be spent in the Tetons and Yellowstone with us scooting home on Saturday and then resting our road-worn bones on Sunday. We camp as much as we can, which is probably the best part. My question for you... would you like to join??
It'll be a blast and I just CANNOT wait until our departure!
RSVP by phone... if you don't know my number, you can't come... sorry ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment